Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Limericks


Siddharth Padhi


I see u


The Optometrist asked me,
How do you do?
To save time I said,
"SDLPVROU"
He said it's fine,
You are 6/9,
Just pay me before I bill you.


Tense pay(sh)ense 


I have a cantankerous patient named Hense,
Who is at times a bit dense,
He gets on my nerves,
More than I deserve,
By muddling my senses with nonsense.


Flight season 


The Admissions Season.
When your children are looking to fly the nest, 
When you are intent on giving them your best,
Let them flee,
With freedom and glee,
And give our poor souls a rest.

2 comments:

  1. Special thanks to the wonderful editor for setting up the titles. Didn't know limericks were dignified enough to expect one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have a second career
    In verses , if you care.

    ReplyDelete