Monday, February 16, 2015

Experiences


Debasish Panigrahi.

1. Once in the game of hide n seek I was to find others in hiding. I didn't like to find them. So I also hid myself. After sometime they realised that they have been fooled n came out very angry.  Notably upset SD paaji went after me all through the playground in front. But his long legs were no match for my speed. All through the day he gave me very angry looks which I remember n enjoy.

2. I scribbled something on a piece of paper on my 1st crush/luv n kept inside a book. Sid Sahu borrowed the book n got the chit. It became a weapon in his hand n he continued to blackmail me for every little thing n I was just a puppet at his disposal n I didn't enjoy it at all.


3 . There r many more but others may have better ones n I must stop here.

2 comments:

  1. Will you tell us about your first crush/luv written on the crushed paper, or should I ask Sid S to write about it? And please dont stop here. You have a whole lot to recount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder that your verses are so good, Debasish. Come on, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete